Acquisition Professionals, LLC provides professional full acquisition life-cycle management consulting support to enhance and supplement federal, state and local agencies in the administration and management of their acquisition management activities.
Acquisition Pre-Award Activities
- Meeting with clients on acquisition planning and milestones, including market research and recommending procurement strategy and identifying potential contract vehicles;
- Preparing acquisition documentation: including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, performance work statements, statements of work;
- Preparing determination and findings and justifications;
- Recommending small business set-aside strategies and small business determinations;
- Interacting with all advisors (legal, technical, etc.). and ensure all compliance and regulatory issues are captured and considered;
- Preparing requests for quotes, solicitations and combined synopsis solicitations;
- Drafting price negotiation memoranda and objectives;
- Assistance in supporting proposal evaluations and quotations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis;
- Drafting award decision/source selection decision documentation; and
- Assistance with debriefings.
Acquisition Post-Award Activities
- Assistance with agency or GAO protests;
- Participating in kick-off meetings and progress reviews;
- Monitor contractor performance and analyzing and managing risk;
- Preparing unilateral, bilateral and administrative contract modifications including exercising options and contract extensions;
- Tracking expenditures, progress reports and payments;
- Research and recommend responses to contractor claims and requests for equitable adjustments;
- Reviewing contract deliverables, providing recommendations for inspection and acceptance;
- Establishing communication and transition plans; and
- Contract close-out assistance.
Acquisition Professionals LLC can help you envision, design, develop, deliver, and measure the impact of your organization’s acquisition training and development solutions using time-tested approaches, highly-qualified professionals, and a variety of delivery technologies. We will work with you to understand your performance objectives, learn what drives your workforce, and create custom solutions that build, expand and/or improve essential capabilities. Customized content increases the impact of learning when it incorporates your organizational mission, processes, vocabulary, scenarios, and case studies into the training experience. Through consultation with stakeholders we will elicit how to implement a customized learning program by creating engaging content that is specifically designed to achieve your desired learning outcomes. We use the ADDIE+M instructional systems design (ISD) framework for developing curriculum. This methodology uses six phases for building training and performance support tools:
- Analysis – clarifies the instructional problems and objectives and identifies the learning environment and learner’s existing knowledge and skills.
- Design – deals with learning objectives, assessment instruments, exercises, content, subject matter analysis, lesson planning, and media selection.
- Development – creation and assembly of content assets described in the design phase.
- Implementation – develops procedures for training facilitators and learners. Training facilitators cover the course curriculum, learning outcomes, method of delivery, and testing procedures.
- Evaluation – consists of two aspects: formative and summative. Formative evaluation is present in each stage of the ADDIE process, while summative evaluation is conducted on finished instructional programs or products.
- Maintenance – process that supports the continuous educational development with social media and web tools.
Contact us to get more information.
Our Primary Service Industries
- 541219 – Other Accounting Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 – Administrative Management Services
- 561320 – Temporary Staffing Services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 91800 – Consulting Services (Virginia)